HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Adamsvh67

Winter Pigs

37 posts in this topic

Come on guys show your winter BRP 's.

Here's mine very sad. Sad 'cause it's been out twice last 1 1/2 months.

F*#kin' cold and lets face it. I bought it for fun. Not my idea of fun. I'll see ya on the trail in the Yukon in the winter/spring on the bike.

Anyway, thought it'd be interesting to pass the time looking at everyones sad pigs.

AV

I'll post a pic soon as I figure out how :lol:

I have a question about your seal savers. The web sites say only use the short ones on conventional forks,have you had any problems with the longer ones?

No idea- tore the bike down as soon as I got it and put those on (they're new) for a trial fit. Hope to ride next weekend, guess we'll see then!

another pig hiding from the cold - right next to other toys such as driving simulator setup with Acura seat :lol: Too cold in the garage!

0562_toys_in_the_basement.jpg

How about studdin' em up, and riding them?

Check my garage, XR600

Way too much fun, although I'll have to admit that was a few years ago. I just dragged out the tires today, and hopefully have some shots to post.

How about studdin' em up, and riding them?

I may live in a cold climate, but I have never felt the urge to do that. Same with ice fishing... :lol:

Man I hear you guys on the cold. We're having record setting lows out here in SoCal. I'm setting out here in the garage working on the pig and it's down to almost 60. Had to put a sweatshirt on.

Here is my Pig waiting on parts.

XL600R002.jpg?t=1169347629

It's 10 deg out right now but there is not enough snow to take the sled out! :lol:

Man I hear you guys on the cold. We're having record setting lows out here in SoCal. I'm setting out here in the garage working on the pig and it's down to almost 60. Had to put a sweatshirt on.

'bout all can say to that is :lol:

It really breaks my heart to see you SoCal guys freezing....it really does.

Did that sound sincere? I've been working on that part..

We don't have a lot of snow here either, so that's why it works out better for ice bikin'. We've had to wait for the ice to get thick enough to go, though.

Here is my Pig waiting on parts.

XL600R002.jpg?t=1169347629

It's 10 deg out right now but there is not enough snow to take the sled out! :ride:

<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

What the heck is that thing in the background? Strange lookin' jetski, don't look like it'd float worth a darn?:ride:

:ride::applause::naughty::busted:

we got snow outside of phoenix

CIMG0444.jpg

CIMG0435.jpg

CIMG0430.jpg

but no reason not to ride in it.

<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>

Is that what they call a snowmobile?

I LIKE IT!!!:ride:

:ride: :ride: :applause:

It really breaks my heart to see you SoCal guys freezing....it really does.

Did that sound sincere? I've been working on that part..

We don't have a lot of snow here either, so that's why it works out better for ice bikin'. We've had to wait for the ice to get thick enough to go, though.

<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>

Well, after that -20 blast you guys got when I was in Owatonna last week you should have enough to keep your beer cold now!:naughty::ride:

:ride: :ride: :applause:

Ice racin's a hoot:thumbsup:

Heres a pic from today. It was a nice,sunny day and it was the first time out on studs and it was a blast.:ride:

The Trelleborgs were giving an intense grip on the packed snow and ice,almost like driving on rails. Love it:thumbsup: :ride:

JNFOLQKOIMFRG4.jpg

<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

What the heck is that thing in the background? Strange lookin' jetski, don't look like it'd float worth a darn?:ride:

:ride: :ride: :applause::naughty:

It actually floats pretty good....just need to keep your speed up! :busted:

gallery_3328_12_108511.jpg

Oh you poor thing! :ride: