HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tobyforlife

426/450 Pics

29 posts in this topic

First time photobucket-er, so here it goes!

06plate.jpg

0602sideby.jpg

Nice bikes but that garage is wayyyyyyy too clean. That's a sign of a sick mind. :lol:

you been talking with my wife? That is huge issue with us because it is the only space she is not allowed! haha

Do you ride those bikes or just clean them and sit with them in the garage? Pretty cool rides. I have had both of those bikes as well, a '00 426 and an 06. They're very different Yamaha 's but I loved that 426.

I do ride both, on alternate rides. Very anal, but my stuff always last a long time. I have a billion dollars in that 426, so I don't have the heart to ignore it.

Bam!

yzyrt.jpg

Thanks. If I could just get the bling fairy to bring me some black excel rims with gold hubs.............:lol:

me too, but then I would have to hide the Visa bill!

Here's my 07. It only has 1 ride so far. Dang weather down here in Texas has been jacked up. Haven't had time do much but have some plans for sure.

100_1644.jpg

100_1643.jpg

Here's my 07. It only has 1 ride so far. Dang weather down here in Texas has been jacked up. Haven't had time do much but have some plans for sure.

100_1644.jpg

100_1643.jpg

Looks like you went straight to White Bros. also, weather is bad in IL. too!