426/450 Pics

First time photobucket-er, so here it goes!

06plate.jpg

0602sideby.jpg

Very nice. :lol:

First time photobucket-er, so here it goes!

06plate.jpg

0602sideby.jpg

Nice bikes but that garage is wayyyyyyy too clean. That's a sign of a sick mind. :lol:

you been talking with my wife? That is huge issue with us because it is the only space she is not allowed! haha

Do you ride those bikes or just clean them and sit with them in the garage? Pretty cool rides. I have had both of those bikes as well, a '00 426 and an 06. They're very different Yamaha's but I loved that 426.

Nice garage.....Mine looks like that..............sometimes.

I do ride both, on alternate rides. Very anal, but my stuff always last a long time. I have a billion dollars in that 426, so I don't have the heart to ignore it.

I loved that 426.

I hear that all the time...:lol:

oh, yeah...you asked for pics. Here's my '02

YZ.jpg

I like the One grafx, I am gonna put them on the 426 soon. Is that an IMS tank?

Yeah, its an IMS, heres my 00 426:

426F001.jpg

Nice bikes Guys :lol:

Bam!

yzyrt.jpg

Bam!

yzyrt.jpg

Oh boy Bigcr, I am gonna have to get to work on my 450 to catch up to you, looks great!

Thanks. If I could just get the bling fairy to bring me some black excel rims with gold hubs.............:lol:

Bam!

yzyrt.jpg

Thanks. If I could just get the bling fairy to bring me some black excel rims with gold hubs.............:lol:

me too, but then I would have to hide the Visa bill!

me too, but then I would have to hide the Visa bill!

I'm with ya there brother!:lol:

Here's my 07. It only has 1 ride so far. Dang weather down here in Texas has been jacked up. Haven't had time do much but have some plans for sure.

100_1644.jpg

100_1643.jpg

Those bikes are sexy!!!!

Here's my 07. It only has 1 ride so far. Dang weather down here in Texas has been jacked up. Haven't had time do much but have some plans for sure.

100_1644.jpg

100_1643.jpg

Looks like you went straight to White Bros. also, weather is bad in IL. too!