HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MN_Kevin

ATTENTION!! ACHTUNG!! HEY Y'ALL!! WAKE UP!! ALL THUMPERTALKERS!!!

7 posts in this topic

NH Kevin

ThumperTalk Member

Member # 793

posted January 09, 2002 07:22 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When is the last time you clicked on "my profile" to check your private messages, then deleted the ones you DON'T want to keep or replied to any "hanging" messages??

I have noticed several questions, comments on my p.s. have gone unnoticed or ignored. then I wondered how many knew this feature existed???

--------------------

Guess what?? ALL ThumperTalkers put their pants on one leg at a time, unless of course, he wears a skirt!!

thumperridernhkevin@hotmail.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posts: 1180 | From: Northwood, NH | Registered: Nov 2000 | IP: Logged

Thanks Kevin,

I noticed the same thing. BTW, if you click on my profile and then on update profile, at the bottom you can check a box to have an e-mail sent to ya when someone sends a private message.

my statement WAS misleading! I knew all about P.M.'s. I had about sent 40 P.M.'s that are still unanswered.

my statement WAS misleading! I knew all about P.M.'s. I had about sent 40 P.M.'s that are still unanswered. :)

I had already read the 55 I had in my box, so I just went ahead and deleted them.....How come that darn delete check box thing doesn't work....It was a pain cleaning up my box one at a time.....

I also could not delete a message from that bone head that we ran off a couple of months ago...Could I get some admin assistance on removing that one Mr. Bryan ?

Bonzai :)

[ January 10, 2002: Message edited by: YAMAKAZE ]