ATTENTION!! ACHTUNG!! HEY Y'ALL!! WAKE UP!! ALL THUMPERTALKERS!!!

NH Kevin

ThumperTalk Member

Member # 793

posted January 09, 2002 07:22 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When is the last time you clicked on "my profile" to check your private messages, then deleted the ones you DON'T want to keep or replied to any "hanging" messages??

I have noticed several questions, comments on my p.s. have gone unnoticed or ignored. then I wondered how many knew this feature existed???

--------------------

Guess what?? ALL ThumperTalkers put their pants on one leg at a time, unless of course, he wears a skirt!!

thumperridernhkevin@hotmail.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posts: 1180 | From: Northwood, NH | Registered: Nov 2000 | IP: Logged

I was a good boy and read all my mail and deleted all the old stuff.

Thanks

I've got nothing.... sniff.

Aparently nobody cares about me. :D:)

Thanks Kevin,

I noticed the same thing. BTW, if you click on my profile and then on update profile, at the bottom you can check a box to have an e-mail sent to ya when someone sends a private message.

my statement WAS misleading! I knew all about P.M.'s. I had about sent 40 P.M.'s that are still unanswered.

my statement WAS misleading! I knew all about P.M.'s. I had about sent 40 P.M.'s that are still unanswered. :)

I had already read the 55 I had in my box, so I just went ahead and deleted them.....How come that darn delete check box thing doesn't work....It was a pain cleaning up my box one at a time.....

I also could not delete a message from that bone head that we ran off a couple of months ago...Could I get some admin assistance on removing that one Mr. Bryan ?

Bonzai :)

[ January 10, 2002: Message edited by: YAMAKAZE ]