03 wr 450 slip on exhaust pipe

Hey guys, i do most of my riding on northern michigan trails and Silver Lake sand dunes and was wondering what would be recommended slip on. I am looking to gain a little power and sound while still be legal on the trails (spark arrestor). Also, by retaining my stock header pipe, should i count on still having to rejet with a different slip on or wait and see how it runs? I have heard mention of using a stock yz 450 pipe and was wondering if that is a good option also. This bike is from Canada, so it has the welded in restrictor that cannot be removed like others so keeping this pipe is pretty much not an option. thanks in advance

Hey guys, i do most of my riding on northern michigan trails and Silver Lake sand dunes and was wondering what would be recommended slip on. I am looking to gain a little power and sound while still be legal on the trails (spark arrestor). Also, by retaining my stock header pipe, should i count on still having to rejet with a different slip on or wait and see how it runs? I have heard mention of using a stock yz 450 pipe and was wondering if that is a good option also. This bike is from Canada, so it has the welded in restrictor that cannot be removed like others so keeping this pipe is pretty much not an option. thanks in advance

Pro Curciut has good one 259.00 Smashers thats what I use.. It comes with a spark arrester screen..