Need 07 450f suspension help/survey

I am trying to zero on on the right settings for the suspension of my bike. I have changed the springs for my weight and set the sag to 100m. I know that everyone prefers different settings but am curious as to what people are actually using for Motocross. I thought it might be helpful for others as well if people could post thier settings along with weight, springs, sag, type of riding and skill level.

Mine are as follows

Motocross intermediate plus 40 class

160 lbs no gear

5.0 shock 42 fork springs

sag 100 m

forks 10/10 compression/rebound

shock 10/12/1 and half lsc/rebound/hsc

Thanks in advance:thumbsup:

bump.

I don't think you'll get anywhere with this. There are simply too many variables involved for my settings to mean anything to you or anyone else, and my settings vary from venue to venue, anyway.

I am trying to zero on on the right settings for the suspension of my bike. I have changed the springs for my weight and set the sag to 100m. I know that everyone prefers different settings but am curious as to what people are actually using for Motocross. I thought it might be helpful for others as well if people could post thier settings along with weight, springs, sag, type of riding and skill level.

Mine are as follows

Motocross intermediate plus 40 class

160 lbs no gear

5.0 shock 42 fork springs

sag 100 m

forks 10/10 compression/rebound

shock 10/12/1 and half lsc/rebound/hsc

Thanks in advance:thumbsup:

Well...I'll give you this.

Fork C=5 R=15

Shock C=10 R=16 HS = 2.0

Front Rate = .46

Rear = 5.4

Sag = 100mm

Rider = 170lbs.

a little help please

The bike will corner better with the rear sag at 95-97mm, and the forks pulled up 5-7mm.

For suspension adjustment basic info go to MX Tech Support and scroll down to the MX Tech Tuning Guide.