HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Redlines

WANTED odometer spacer/box assembly on front wheel 92-00 XR600R

5 posts in this topic

I need the odometer spacer/box assembly from any 92-00 XR600R. Its honda part #140081-001.

For a pic of what it looks like click link below. Its part # 15. Service Honda has it for $54. but I would really rather just buy a used one since mine is cracked and it makes my front wheel feel like it has bad wheel bearings. I know a lot people run the spacer from XR's only which eliminates this part so maybe someone has one laying around they want to sell. Thanks

http://houseofmotorcycles.bikebandit.com/partsbandit/oem_schematic_view~schem_dept_id~173447~section_dept_id~1~section_dept_name~OEM +%28Stock%29+Parts~dept_type_id~2~model_dept_year~1998~model_dept_mfr~Honda~model_dept_id~171111~model_dept_name~XR600R.asp

I have one that I would be willing to trade for a spacer. I am not running the cable and I currently have it taped up to keep the dirt out. I am not sure what kind of shape it is in so I would have to check first if you are interested.

i probably have one as well if you guys don't work it out. I can't keep a cable working to save my life.