WANTED odometer spacer/box assembly on front wheel 92-00 XR600R

I need the odometer spacer/box assembly from any 92-00 XR600R. Its honda part #140081-001.

For a pic of what it looks like click link below. Its part # 15. Service Honda has it for $54. but I would really rather just buy a used one since mine is cracked and it makes my front wheel feel like it has bad wheel bearings. I know a lot people run the spacer from XR's only which eliminates this part so maybe someone has one laying around they want to sell. Thanks

http://houseofmotorcycles.bikebandit.com/partsbandit/oem_schematic_view~schem_dept_id~173447~section_dept_id~1~section_dept_name~OEM+%28Stock%29+Parts~dept_type_id~2~model_dept_year~1998~model_dept_mfr~Honda~model_dept_id~171111~model_dept_name~XR600R.asp

Anybody

I have one that I would be willing to trade for a spacer. I am not running the cable and I currently have it taped up to keep the dirt out. I am not sure what kind of shape it is in so I would have to check first if you are interested.

i probably have one as well if you guys don't work it out. I can't keep a cable working to save my life.

Well I still need one if anyone has one?

Thanks