HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
snow

Rekluse oil

8 posts in this topic

I know they say Delo oil but has anyone tried Amsoil with the rekluse? ?? Will the clutch perform better with a non-syn??? I never did change to Delo or a 15w-40 because I had a few guys tell me the oil breaks down fast and is dirty?? Any thoughts??

Thanks Justin

I think they used to recommend the Delo but now they recommend Rotella.

Correct. Run the Rotella and change it often. :lol:

But from what I have read about oil the Diesel engine oils break down much faster in the small 4strokes and don't do much for protection in the gears and tranny.

But from what I have read about oil the Diesel engine oils break down much faster in the small 4strokes and don't do much for protection in the gears and tranny.

Don't leave the oil in your bike forever and then you don't have to worry about it breaking down.

Most of us change the oil every ride or every other ride, broke down or not, its not causing problems.