anyone ever want to get a cool set of those unbreakable levers

from ASV, but was too cheap to spend the $159 for a set made

to fit your bike?

at cycle gear in plano, i found a set of asv levers made to fit all

jap 2-strokes for $79.99. (pn# BCF12) i bought them and they work

great on my 650r. the brake lever is a simple bolt-on. takes about

3 minutes to swap them out. the clutch is a little tougher. you use

the stock perch and decompression lever. the problem is that the

decomp lever and the asv clutch lever interfere w/ each other a little.

to solve this, you just do a little creative grinding on the top of the

clutch lever and the bottom of the decompression lever to make a

little bit of clearence for them to operate properly....was a little bit

of a pain, but i saved $80....just thought i'd pass it along....

Got em on my kids bikes, just watch ebay for factory refurbs about $10 a lever :lol: I havent seen anything at all wrong with them, and they can drop the bikes all they want and not a broken lever in over a year :confused: Cant buy stock ones for that!

Got em on my kids bikes, just watch ebay for factory refurbs about $10 a lever :lol: I havent seen anything at all wrong with them, and they can drop the bikes all they want and not a broken lever in over a year :confused: Cant buy stock ones for that!

+1... great deals from them on ebay. I couldn't see the blem as well.

Did you guys get the BCF12's off ebay, or did you use something else?

+1 to purchasing directly from ASV on eBay. I bought a refurb pro model clutch perch/lever on ebay for less than 1/2 of retail and it looks like the only thing that was not brand new was the lever itself. Even though I use barkbusters I love the setup, easy to adjust, cleaner looking than stock and much nicer feeling lever.

i gots'ta get me summa dem.....

Price was wonderful till this thread was started! Now everyone is fighting for them. Price sure has shot up :confused::lol:

Price was wonderful till this thread was started! Now everyone is fighting for them. Price sure has shot up :confused::lol:

Really, I guess word of mouth advertising really does work. Try looking at all of sellers items, then see which ones are not getting bids, bid at the last moment, eventually you will get them for what you want to pay. Be persistant and not impulsive. Good luck!