HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kenaroo

XR650 Rally Fairing on Acerbis Sahara tank

9 posts in this topic

Ok.. well after looking around the world.. I have only found one unit that is in production from African Queens. It's a nice unit but by the time I pay for shipping to the States it will cost over $2500. That's a bit much for me.

So I have decided to make my own mold and lay down a proto in Fiberglass and then after making it perfect vacumn bag one out of Carbon Fiber.

I been talking to a few on Advrider. com http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196917that are showing interest in having me make one for them as well... So I decided to open this up for all that are interested.

post if you would be intersted in having one made for you. I beleive that this unit can be adapted to fit any of the Acerbis 6 gallon rally tanks (Yamaha, Honda CRFX, KTM)

here is the initial design that still needs tweaking

XR650_fairing.sized.jpg

1 person likes this

Might be interested! Keep us posted with how it goes, please :confused:

I may need Bold New Graphics if I get that one! :lol: