07 YZ 450 Rear Wheel

I'm looking to purchase a rear wheel for my 07 - I talked to my local dealer and after adding everything up (rim, spokes, hub, bolts, sprocket, brake roder) I'm looking at close to $750 retail... :lol:

do you guys think I have a better chance finding one somewhere else?

I'm assuming that other year's wheels will work, but I don't know exactly....somebody here will though. Check ebay, there are always parts on there from older bikes being parted out.

Are you just looking for an extra wheel or did something bad happen?

My dealer said a couple of black excel's were a couple hundo each. I was looking a special edition bike.

...you could also price the parts through the OEM TT store. They offer significant savings over what the dealership typically charges. For instance, I went to a local Yami dealer for new sprocket bolt/nuts and they wanted $4.00/each for the nuts...25% OVER list price! List price was $2.99. TT OEM was $2.49 if I remember correctly. The dealer still has the nuts.

Front wheels from 2000 (possibly before) up, all YZF and YZ250 (YZ125?) interchange directly.

Rear wheels in the same range work, but you need the correct left and right spacers to use an '02 or earlier in the '06-7. I believe the '03-'05 rears interchange directly.

Used wheels are a good way to save money.

I have a rear wheel off a 07 450 that only has one ride on it. If you are interested send me a pm. I will let it go for 300 plus shipping.

I have a rear wheel off a 07 450 that only has one ride on it. If you are interested send me a pm. I will let it go for 300 plus shipping.

That's a smokin' deal if it includes the sprocket and disc. If not warp9 has a COMPLETE rear wheel for $359. 801-699-7979.

Has anybody tried the new Warp9's ? I'm kind of leary about that low of a cost especially considering in includes a rotor and sprocket. What kind of quality is it ?

That's a smokin' deal if it includes the sprocket and disc. If not warp9 has a COMPLETE rear wheel for $359. 801-699-7979.

That is a smoking deal if the quality is good. I think they are $349.00 through Rocky Mountain. Nor-Cal's is OEM though and probably better quality.

wow I wish I was more liquid right now I'd send you a check today...

I'm hoping I can get that money saved up by the end of March...

Nothing bad happened I'd just like to have a choice b/w tire set ups for mud races / maybe throw a different sprocket on. Thanks for the offers - now I just need to go wait tables or something to come up with the extra cash.

Has anybody tried the new Warp9's ? I'm kind of leary about that low of a cost especially considering in includes a rotor and sprocket. What kind of quality is it ?

MXA said they are as good as anything thing they have tried, just with the bling...