factory 4 "factory forward powerbomb"??

anyone have one? i need to know if there is enough room under the rads to drop them straight down 1 1/4" (PWR lowboy rads coming soon) it has to be the new "factory forward"(lowboy) ti powerbomb that comes with the factory 4 setup :lol:

nobody has a factory 4 on a 03-05 yz 450? i kinda need to know asap:thumbsup: thanx ncmm........ i'm thinking the spring mount might be a issue?

I have a Ti4 on the '03, which is functionally identical to the Factory 4 that was issued at the time, but the header is the normal Power Bomb, not the FF type. It clamps in place like the stocker, and there's no way you could lower the right radiator using that header.

I have a Ti4 on the '03, which is functionally identical to the Factory 4 that was issued at the time, but the header is the normal Power Bomb, not the FF type. It clamps in place like the stocker, and there's no way you could lower the right radiator using that header.

the FF powerbomb is like a lowboy header coming out to the side and back instead of straight out. it uses springs to attach and PWR seems to think that might be a clearance issue but they don't know for sure.

well i went ahead and ordered it up,we'll see when it gets here:excuseme: