Radiator Gaurds

Anyone put radiator guard on there bike with the IMS 3.2 gallon tank. I bought some Works Connection guards and they wont fit with the IMS tank?????

Anyone put radiator guard on there bike with the IMS 3.2 gallon tank. I bought some Works Connection guards and they wont fit with the IMS tank?????

im pretty sure that works connection guards only work with stock tank, that is what it said on the website when i looked into getting guards. you might want to try unibaker rad guards and the 3.4 acerbis tank, they work to great togeather as i have this set up on my bike

I had called Unabiker about adding a larger tank with their guards. They said there is a problem with the larger tanks hitting their product but they do sell different rear braces (for $50) to accommodate larger tanks. Maybe works connection offers them as well??

Has Anyone installed UniBiker guards on a IMS tank? I am looking at switching up my 01 WR426 with a YZ seat, IMS Tank And UNiBiker Guards. Is anyone running this configuration? Is it beneficial to run a clear IMS tanks or should I go Blue?

Has Anyone installed UniBiker guards on a IMS tank? I am looking at switching up my 01 WR426 with a YZ seat, IMS Tank And UNiBiker Guards. Is anyone running this configuration? Is it beneficial to run a clear IMS tanks or should I go Blue?

If you want to see your fuel level in the tank as you fill it and on rides it helps. Other wise it doesnt make a difference.