FMF FACTORY 4.1 or Dr.D

Ok, do I go with the FMF FACTORY 4.1 w/ POWERBOMB HEADER or the Dr. D?:lol:

Opinions please? I want something loud and fast.:confused:

Loud, huh?

And to think I was going to add my opinion to this thread. :lol:

Are you completely oblivious to what is going on in your state?

Go with the fmf powerbomb, and fmf q. This extremely loud, I mean it will be soo loud your neighbors windows will shake. :lol:

Loud, huh?

And to think I was going to add my opinion to this thread. :lol:

Are you completely oblivious to what is going on in your state?

You must be oblivious to the exhausts on every Harley then? My 1500 was 10x louder then any 4 stroke MX bike and set off car alarms. Do you really feel that 96DB vs 100db's really makes a difference?

If you really want to make a difference, do something with all the street bikes and write to our governor....Sorry, he rides Harley's so good luck.

The real nuisance are street bikes, FAR more than bikes on a dirt bike track that you don't even har unless you live next to one.

fmf q + powerbomb :lol: nobody likes an obnoxious bike anyways....a pipe can sound good without the decibles. i hear leovince has a pritty sweet pipe thats under 96 dbs...i think even around 94...europes sound levels are tighter than ours, lets not make our riding conditions the same. the naturalists dont have the street riders under a magnifying glass, its us off-roaders.

the naturalists dont have the street riders under a magnifying glass, its us off-roaders.

Maybe we should try changing the rules a bit and start highlighting the real nuisance. I can't believe that street bikes have so much freedom in comparison. Have we simply accepted that dirt bikes are the real problem because "naturalists" say they are? I'm not buying it. You don't really believe this notion do you?

i dont even think there is a problem street or dirt. but no matter how you look at it even if street bikes are more of a problem in reality (whether thats true or not) what it comes down to is whos knocking on the governments door every morning complaining about they believe, which happens to be the naturalists.

Maybe we should try changing the rules a bit and start highlighting the real nuisance. I can't believe that street bikes have so much freedom in comparison. Have we simply accepted that dirt bikes are the real problem because "naturalists" say they are? I'm not buying it. You don't really believe this notion do you?
I haven't accepted that dirt bikes are a problem, and you aren't required to "buy it", because they'll do it anyway. Reality has nothing to do with it.

As far as changing rules, how did you vote in the last election? This is a state run by the Democrats for the benefit of themselves, the labor unions, and the environmentalist extremists, and you had better bear that in mind while there's a few minutes left to change it.

In the meantime, looking for an exhaust that's louder than most isn't going to help matters in any way.

Go with the dr. d thats what I have on my yz426. My friend has the fmf megabomb and the dr. d on his wr450.

Fmf Mega Bomb And 4.1 Is The Only Way To Go Its Loud But The Mega Bomb Dose Quiet It Down If You Want Real Loud By The Slip On And And A Power Bomb Header

You must be oblivious to the exhausts on every Harley then? My 1500 was 10x louder then any 4 stroke MX bike and set off car alarms. Do you really feel that 96DB vs 100db's really makes a difference?

If you really want to make a difference, do something with all the street bikes and write to our governor....Sorry, he rides Harley's so good luck.

The real nuisance are street bikes, FAR more than bikes on a dirt bike track that you don't even har unless you live next to one.

What Harley is a 1500?

I have had both the Dr. D and the Factory 4.1 Carbon on my 06. I have also ridden an 06 with the 4.1 and mega bomb. There is no doubt that the 4.1/mega bomb is better all the way through....But its over 800 fun tokens. The Dr. D whole system is under 500, (I think), and it performs damn close to the 4.1/mega bomb. On my bike, the slip on 4.1 does not pull the mid to upper end as well as the Dr. D. But the 4.1 is way louder. By the way, my 4.1 Carbon slip on is for sale, $350.00. I think I am going back to a Dr. D or something else quieter.

I have a Yosh and really like it.

I have a yosh full ti system for 06-07 I will sell for Best offer. The pipe on my YZF, on my sponsorhouse page shows it mounted

I just got a yosh carbon!

i just ordered the dr. d for like $420. i mean how can you beat that for a full system. im done springin for carbon fiber after the whitebros system i had cracked and the end cap blew off after 3-4 rides. i hear good things and that they are a lil quiter than other comp systems. even though i ride track/dunes/free ride where noise isnt a problem i really dont like being the guy whos blows everyones eardrums out when i roll by.