HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dwnlowx

piston kit and hotcams on a yz 450

1 post in this topic

just purchased some hot cams it says they give more mid and top end my bike is a 4speed and i have the power now kit so my bike feels a little dead on the top end so my question is are the cams gonna help with that or do i need to ditch the power now setup.

also thinking of doing a piston kit i have about 100 hours on my stock motor and thinking it my be time for the piston, what is every one running on pistons kits and what is best and is this stuff reliable

also how much to put those in at a shop i am gonna need them to check the valves and re jet the bike as well any info is helpful

does any one no howmuch gain of power this setup is and if its reliable or not does the bike still start easy and anythang else to be aware of

thanks