HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dfresh71

spotted a 2001 xr650r 4 sale in Santa Cruz

3 posts in this topic

I'm a newbie and finally have my own 01 650r after first accidentally purchasing a stolen 97 xr600r (major fiasco). I'm working my way through the posts on xr 600/650 and am on page 105.

Today I spotted an 01 xr650r for sale in santa cruz. They can be a little hard to come by and none of my buddies seem like takers so far so here goes if you are looking for one:

quoting for sale sign

2001 xr 650 r

go fast kit

fmf slip on

baja designs kit with low pro blinkers (2 tail lights)

CA plated

$3200 0b0

phone 831-332-4313

I noticed:

plastics a bit scratched up, graphics too.

Stock tank

Appeared to have high bend bars

stock looking suspension

stock header no dents

frame and case look clean

bike needed a good bath (I probably would have pressure washed it if I was selling.)

Hope this helps, I know nothing about this bike other than what I saw -Just remember when I couldn't sleep nights because I wanted one so bad!

If anyone is looking to ride in the south bay area drop me a line - Can't get enough of my BRP!

Cheers!:lol:

As long as the bike isn't real tired, you found a great deal, with some extras no less. Congratulations. :lol: