HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DPW

Reed's bike from A1...drool

14 posts in this topic

Sorry, but whenever I hear the name of his sponsor I just laugh. Hopefully someone in blue or my buddy Ryan will win tonight.

If he is smart he will run a steering damper and rubber mounts to lessen the impact on his shoulder.

Rotors - Why isn't he running the 2007 wave rotors? Look how black the rear totor is. I think the front looks big because of an optical illusion casused by the hubcaps on the trailer.

Hahah....I didn't look that close at the photo, and I thought his front rotor was some new Uber rotor!

Man, that head pipe is a trip. It looks like a rainbow the way it fades perfectly from color to color. Do all WBs do that?

Beautiful. I love the 22 engraved on the cover. I wonder if anyone would engrave JB on my 2000 426?!?

Sorry, but whenever I hear the name of his sponsor I just laugh. Hopefully someone in blue or my buddy Ryan will win tonight.

I'm sure glad I'm not the only one who laughs at that too!! No disrespect intended, but what a mouthfull!!! :lol:

Man, that head pipe is a trip. It looks like a rainbow the way it fades perfectly from color to color. Do all WBs do that?

I think most all ti pipes do that. Of course, the pros run their bikes a lot harder (and hotter), so it pretty much happens naturally. Call it moto art.

As far as wallpapers, I generally watch to see which photos are the highest-rated, and do up larger versions as wallpapers later on.

I just wonder how close my phase 4 forks are to what he is running as far as technology goes????:lol: DaveJ has some pretty cool stuff in those forks and they work!!!