XR650R Plus a little PhotoShop

white or yellow?? :confused:

White, please........:lol:

Ehmmmm, supermoto version? :confused:

White, please........:confused:

Ehmmmm, supermoto version? :crazy:

Ok RC30 we have a race to see who will finish there bike first :lol::confused:

only because Honda sold ugly bikes in the 80s, you don't have to repeat the mistake :lol:

only because Honda sold ugly bikes in the 80s, you don't have to repeat the mistake :confused:

Ugly bikes ?!?!..............:crazy:

I love those bikes :lol:

:confused:

try the side panel in red, with the graffix pattern similar to the one on the tank

I tryed several variations of graphics on the side panels but didnt like how it looked, well if you want red then the seat and all have to be red.. :lol:

1.jpg

only because Honda sold ugly bikes in the 80s, you don't have to repeat the mistake :lol:

On the contrary i think the modern XR's look ugly, i wouldn't be doing this if didnt think so :confused:

Red Frame :lol:

RedFrame.jpg

YUCK! Sorry but I wouldn't put any blue on! I would just put a black seat cover on and that would make it look best.

Side cover blue outline, red center.

blue is for yamaha :lol: if you want new look try red seat,forkboot,graphics,frame. White everything else ?

PS have you got a link to a free version of photoshop ?

the red frame is trick,but thats alot of work to take that thing apart.

I don't know if anyone's ever questioned my Avatar, but it's a product of the 650R and a LOT of Photoshop. Here's the funniest part; I'm only wearing ONE riding boot on the visible side. The other boot had previously been cut off when I broke my leg.

Wheelie07.jpg

Original Pic

Wheelie01.jpg

Very ruff, but just a feel, having problems with whiting in photoshop..

ruffcopy.jpg

This one!