HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TriFire

XR650R Plus a little PhotoShop

33 posts in this topic

Id like your thoughts about the look of the bike, do you guys think its worth doing the seat???

Are there any companys that would custom make this seat??

What you think ?? :lol:

2copy.jpg

Love the seat color but don't think it goes well with the rest of the bike... Try it with a blue front fender or blue fork guards.

looks awsome,way to be different,

is that a second clutch lever ?

if you think its cool go with that.wait till you see what i'm creating in my garage.:lol::confused: :confused: :crazy:

Love the seat color but don't think it goes well with the rest of the bike... Try it with a blue front fender or blue fork guards.

What you meen like this??

Any better??

2copycopy.jpg

Drtlvr... Second clutch leaver?? nop i think you meen the valve leaver.. Dont you have a XR??

try doing the gas tank graffix in blue

Ok i did it real quick but it doesent look that nice also the colour is a little of, purplish...

2copycopycopy.jpg

I dig it. If the blue were a better match for the older CR/XRs it would be great. That color scheme brings me back to high school when those bikes were objects of lust.

that looks really slick:thumbsup: no I don't have a xr650 I have the L version,is that lever for the decompresion?

try the side panel in red, with the graffix pattern similar to the one on the tank

The last picture is simply the best, but could you try with side panel white (like stock version)?

The last picture is simply the best, but could you try with side panel white (like stock version)?

Very ruff, but just a feel, having problems with whiting in photoshop..

ruffcopy.jpg

that looks really slick:thumbsup: no I don't have a xr650 I have the L version,is that lever for the decompresion?

Thats correct drtlvr :lol: