1987 XR600R project 85% done

XR600.jpg

New CEET seat cover, CEET Tank Cover, acerbis handguards,fork protectors.

New honda red grips, New honda tool bag, New Acerbis Teknic front fender,

Tag Handlebars, Shorty Levers, New OEM rear fender, repainted head pipe. Painted frame in WHITE.

New front number plate.

:lol:

what year did the 600 get a rear disk?

and what year did the 250 get a rear disk?

1988 on the 600...Seat changed side panels changed, and rear brake, Gas tank and I believe the exhaust changed a little..Do not remember when the dual carbs were changed..

That is really a nice looking bike.:lol: I have an 87 that I am getting going after it has sat for over a year. Happy riding from AZ.

Thanks I picked it up a few months back off of E-Bay and started tearing it down and replacing things. It should be ready for Summer....I get a little anal sometimes, I have to make it mine,,,,,I even ordered the replacement springs for the footpegs the other day.

Where did you get the srpings from? I need to get some for my wifes XR250. It was missing one and then I broke the one on the left side last week.

I went to the Honda Dealership and they ordered them. two days later and $3.00 each and they work like they should...

what year did the 600 get a rear disk?

and what year did the 250 get a rear disk?

On the 600 model from 1991.

Camoman, your bike is very nice! :lol:

1988 on the 600...Seat changed side panels changed, and rear brake, Gas tank and I believe the exhaust changed a little..Do not remember when the dual carbs were changed..

They went to the single carb in 1989 didn't go to rear disk untill '91

Hey does your bike have a 17 inch rear wheel yet? I have the 86 model with one and would like to replace it with an 18 inch. Nice job on your bike!

Yeah it is the 17,,,, would like to go bigger,,,funds are getting low right now...