Race Ridden/ready Xr650r's

radhl , where bought ace the HID light? and cost? it is necessary to change the alternator?

Thank you from spain. blood_ox@yahoo.es

Hi Blood_Ox

the light is a Baja Designs 8" HID. They are not cheap....running about $625. IF you already have the Reg/Rectifier for a dual sport kit then you can buy the Electric start model for $525. It's bright enough to see the light on the dirt in the day time!!!

rdahl, Just wondering what bike that front fender is off? Does it bolt on or need to modified?

ready to race?

Race1.jpg

Just loaded up the "Garage", tuff act to follow seeing those last 3 bikes however. Nice shot "dudebro07" Impressive!!

ready to race?

Race1.jpg

nice bikes... what is with the Yamaha sticker on the XR in the foreground? :bonk:

Here's my beast. I just put it up for sale. PM me with any questions if ya'll are interested. She's cherry and race ready.

XR650R003.jpg

XR650R001.jpg

XR650R008.jpg

Here's my beast. I just put it up for sale. PM me with any questions if ya'll are interested. She's cherry and race ready.

Has that bike ever been ridden?

nice bikes... what is with the Yamaha sticker on the XR in the foreground? :bonk:

Bike is backed by the good people at North County Yamaha ... only graphics they had ... and it gets lots of reponses like that! :naughty:

Has that bike ever been ridden?

Oh she's been ridden, just had a bit of a facelift recently. She ready for a sale to a lucky new owner.

i would love to race my bike but it just isn't built for the kind of race around here... mostly slow woods stuff around here... i would kill for a desert race around my neck of the woods and ride the bike like it should... for now i just stick to some good fast trails i find on the weekends

:bonk: Here's my race ready pig, just got sone doing a spring rebuild.DSCN2702.jpg

pretty sad the # of races i've done on my pig and the only pic i have is in my avatar!!! of course i do i have that #3 plaque on the wall for over all open points and a killer embroidered enduro jacket from the district for reminders:D

Let us see your race ready/race proven XR650R? These are the "pretty bikes, good looking bike, etc." I am looking to see. :naughty::bonk:

303XLeftSide001.jpg

HermesPhotoPotts2007Baja250.jpg

"race ready 650r"

207327719.jpg

pretty sad the # of races i've done on my pig and the only pic i have is in my avatar!!! of course i do i have that #3 plaque on the wall for over all open points and a killer embroidered enduro jacket from the district for reminders:D

What district gave you an embroidered enduro jacket?

That's a bitchen idea.

race ready and dual sport.