Race Ridden/ready Xr650r's

Let us see your race ready/race proven XR650R? These are the "pretty bikes, good looking bike, etc." I am looking to see. :confused::lol:

Check out my garage..I'm at my fiance's place and my other pics are on my computer..:lol:

:confused: :confused:

Check out my garage..I'm at my fiance's place and my other pics are on my computer..:lol:

:confused: :confused:

Race proven or Race ready?

:eek::(

Another question-is that a picture of you and your fiance on your avater? :p:confused: :confused: :crazy:

check out my garage... its loaded

Another question-is that a picture of you and your fiance on your avater? :crazy::lol::confused: :confused:

LOL....:eek:

Does anyone race thier XR650R on this site? If so, I am sure there are pictures...:confused::lol:

twmcsmall.jpg

TWMC enduro 06'

ok ii don't know why i was looking at my front wheel :lol:

It's for sale--PM me if interested. Front Braking Wave rotor set-up-CR500 rear shock by ESP, stage 1 cam, Applied top-bottom clamps, Black Excels with Buchanon spokes, Pro Tapers- CR HIgh, IMS 4.6 gallon tank, (3.2 dry brake-tank not included) Pro Circuit t-4 exhaust, uni filter..etc...I had it on e-bay for $4,999. A guy from Ensenada clicked the buy-it-now, but doesn't seem to be paying.

It's an '02, but was new in late "03, built to race the 500, but never raced. It has about 3000 total miles.

xr2.jpg

twmcsmall.jpg

TWMC enduro 06'

ok ii don't know why i was looking at my front wheel :lol:

I check my fender card sometimes too.

P8250168.jpg

A couple of GNCC's and MX races.

I can't imagine running that bike in a MX course. Looking for a bike to set up for desert if anyone has one.

not quite race ready but getting closer every day :lol:

XR650R.jpg

IMG_1823.jpg

IMG_1821.jpg

not quite race ready but getting closer every day :confused:

you're about $2000 closer to it than I am :lol:

Is that the BD's light set up? HID or?

Keep racing the XRR!

gonna race mine some in a race or two this year, possibly the baja 500. just need a smaller tank.

CIMG0323.sized.jpg

CIMG0326.sized.jpg

Is that the BD's light set up? HID or?

Those are the Baja Designs Halogen set up. I actually just sold them and am going to run a single 8" HID. Should have it on some time this week. :lol:

Does anyone race thier XR650R on this site? If so, I am sure there are pictures...:confused::lol:

I'll be running a couple this year myself. I'm undecided as to where, but it'll probably be nothing huge.......