Free fork rebuild in Phx AZ this week

I'm looking for a 04, 05 or 06 fork to rebuild on a YZ450F. I'll do it for free because I'm producing a Motopower Video Instructional DVD on how to rebuild the fork. I live in the East valley of Phoenix, AZ and I prefer someone local. I would like to do it this week. Anyone interested? Please send me an email.

Thanks

Nice deal! Why is this kinda stuff never local for me? LoL. My forks are leaking real bad too!

Why is this kinda stuff never local for me? LoL.

Yeah me too. Why can't they do a fork/shock revalve video in Southern Indiana next week? :lol:

will a wr work?

We need to video two different forks. The twin chamber fork which is on the

07 Wr 450 and 06 / 07 YZ450.

We also want to film the 48mm forks on the 05 / 06 WR450 and the 04 / 05 YZ450.

The older WR fork rebuild DVD is in production.

Which model do you have?

07 Wr 450

Sorry, but the 07 WR450s do not have the twin chamber forks yet. Yamaha screwed us on this one. They are probably saving it so they have something new to offer on next years bike.

Sorry, but the 07 WR450s do not have the twin chamber forks yet. Yamaha screwed us on this one. They are probably saving it so they have something new to offer on next years bike.

The Racetech website shows the twin chamber in the 07 but maybe its a typo. Thanks for the update.

The Racetech website shows the twin chamber in the 07 but maybe its a typo. Thanks for the update.

Yeah, the Yamaha website also showed the 07 WR450's as having the twin chambers almost upto the day they released the bikes. It was then quietly changed/corrected. A lot of pissed-off people had put down deposits on the 07 WRs based on this erroneous information.

I'm in East Mesa and could use my forks redone. I like stock valving but new seals and oil would be kewl.

I'm in East Mesa and could use my forks redone. I like stock valving but new seals and oil would be kewl.

I pm'd you.

Im in apache junction....I have a fork off a 90 cr 250 that needs to be done..

Sorry, but we don't have a lot of demand for that yr/model.

Thanks.

Im in apache junction....I have a fork off a 90 cr 250 that needs to be done..

Sorry, I didn't get a chance to call today. My bike is a 2006 YZ450F.

Want to do a video on how to completely rebuild an old bike and make it like new?......No?......No Takers? Free Maybe?....Nothin?..........Dang

07 Wr 450 and 06 / 07 YZ450.

We also want to film the 48mm forks on the 05 / 06 WR450 and the 04 / 05 YZ450.

The older WR fork rebuild DVD is in production.

Which model do you have?

The 05 yz 450's are twin chamber too.

The 05 yz 450's are twin chamber too.
The '05 YZ was a different fork than the '06, even though both are twin chamber.

I ran out of time to film it last week so I'll post the offer again soon.