HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
matts06yzf

I want to buy anther 06 yz450f know anyone who has one for sale?

8 posts in this topic

Anyone have a friend or know of anydealers with any leftovers on the east coast. I have called a ton and cant seem to find a leftover. A good clean used bike would be fine also. Thanks, Matt

I have a used one bought in July. If has 17 hrs. with documented oil and filter changes. I am very anal about maintenance. Has some extras and add- ons. I live in Harrisonburg. Va.

Let me know it interested!

Thanks!

Jason

I have a brand new '06 just purchased in Dec...been ridden just once (has about an 1/2 hour of riding on it). Wife bought me a CRF250R for my birthday, and now I have too many bikes...let me know if you're interested.

If anyone is interested, I have a 06 50th anniversary, limited addition model. The bike was rolled off the showroom floor and put in storage. I was saving it for this season. I raced a 250F in 06 and was planning on racing a 450 in 07. The bike never gas put in it. It is showroom new.