07 450 stock header?

I took a nasty spill at Rausch Creek yesterday, bent my header pipe. Just wondering if anyone has and extra? I creased it good(thanks to a rock)! I just missed one on ebay. :confused:

Any help will be greatly apprieciated. :lol:

just cap the end's fill it with water and freeze it

I thought that only worked on two stroke expansion chambers? will it split the weld?

I have one make an offer.

Cappy79

I saw a full system on ebay for 50.00, I'll pay that for a full system or 30.00 for the header pipe and shield. Plus shipping of course.

thanks a bunch, let me know

I saw a full system on ebay for 50.00, I'll pay that for a full system or 30.00 for the header pipe and shield. Plus shipping of course.

thanks a bunch, let me know

Holy tight wad Batman!! :lol:

Hey Orafice or WFOracer, I'm not a tight wad. I'm offering what seems to be maket value. Most people put these in there garage and forget about them.

I guess the " :confused: " didn't assume a joke??? :lol:

I have one....but don't want to sell it for $30/50 What do they sell for from Yamaha?

I guess the " :confused: " didn't assume a joke??? :lol:

I have one....but don't want to sell it for $30/50 What do they sell for from Yamaha?

About $250-$275

hahaha but e-bay has them starting at $30??? I dunno... I've got my stock system but I'm keeping it just in case...good luck guy :lol:

Well it is purely cosmetic damage, if there is performance loss, I'd never know. My wife's pregnant and I'm buying a new house. Just trying to save a buck, so I can look pretty since I'm not fast. :lol: