My Rekluse is awesome

I installed the Rekluse in my 2001 YZ426 today & WOW! What a huge difference. I can not believe how smooth the thing is! The engagement is perfect & the bike just feels so much better. I can not wait to get my handbrake in the mail, I am going to love this bike in the spring?

I love my Rekluse too. I don't think I'll ever go back to a standard clutch.

Be sure to check your installed gap after you ride it for the first time. Chances are the gap will have to be reshimmed with a thicker Rekluse plate.

I started off with 2 thick shim plates to get the drag pretty tight figuring after the first ride it should be about perfect.

Sweet! Although I've got to warn you, you have been ruined for riding on any non Rekluse bike from now on.

Have fun!

You got that right. I am pretty much a retard on a 'regular' bike now. Especially since I installed the hand brake. :crazy::confused: :confused:

Fishwater, congrats on the Rekluse and install. Welcome to the club.?

I have the rekluse on my 06 yz450, best thing I have ever bought for a bike. Never stalls, holeshots like crazy, great traction out of corners for seatbouncing jumps, and lets me concentrate on the track more in tricky spots.

Ill probobly have to buy one for every bike I own now.

I would like to move up the the Pro model as I think MX starts will be easier if the engagement is 100% lever controlled even at high rpm.

Hi guys can you get a rekluse clutch for the 99yz400f i was reading up on how it works is there any negatives?

The only negative that I can think of is you can't bump start with the auto-clutch, but its only a problem if your kickstarter falls off.

I've had a Rekluse for 3 years and I can say they are definitely an advantage in every situation. ?

The only negative that I can think of is you can't bump start with the auto-clutch, but its only a problem if your kickstarter falls off.

I've had a Rekluse for 3 years and I can say they are definitely an advantage in every situation. ?

Yes, you can get a Rekluse for a '99 400. My buddy just ordered one for his daughter's 400. :confused:

My other riding pal has one on his '06, and says it is the best thing he has ever done to a dirtbike. BTW - He placed 4th overall (out of more than 70 guys) in his class for the year in our local Desert Race Series. :crazy:

My kickstater fell off during a race! I was in a rush putting the bike back together after some work, and I didn't have any threadlok! :( But true to form, after it was gone, I never had to restart the bike after a minor "mishap" in a deep sand wash! :eek: My 426 is almost done and ready for the new race season in a couple weeks!! :confused: