XR600R's

Found this on Chris Blais web site. I know it's a 250, but look at the forks.

1024jackass_meadow.jpg

Me on my Desert Sled. Old pic, now has 5 gallon tank and soon CR250 front forks.

CopyofPicture-3063.jpg

Tank and front finished.

usd600r.jpg

100_1006.jpg

xrrear.jpg

xrfront.jpg

here some changes on the old girl I've made

I just finished installing a set of dual headlights from a XL600LM onto my XR600R. These things are incredible!

127160475-M.jpg

Found this on Chris Blais web site. I know it's a 250, but look at the forks.

1024jackass_meadow.jpg

The tank says 250, but the frame and engine say XR200.

The forks are worth more than the rest of the bike!

"O"

I just finished installing a set of dual headlights from a XL600LM onto my XR600R. These things are incredible!

127160475-M.jpg

tell us about the install ! details @!

It was pretty straight foreward. I just had to make some brackets to connect the headlight housing to the upper and lower t-clamps then wire the dual light harness into the XR harness. I do have a dual output stator so I have no problems powering them up. I already had a DS kit so the switches from it turn them on or off and high or low beam.

I just got back from a 100 mile ride and tooks some pics of the bike.

127309960-M.jpg

127310034-M.jpg

127310761-M.jpg

127310932-M.jpg

i like the headlight. Thats sweet. sometimes i'll ride til dark in the summer, man that would be great. how could I get a set of these for myself?

I picked it up when I was in Germany, I'd start by watching Ebay using a worldwide search.

127311055-M.jpg

Good find. Cool mod.

I just got back from a 100 mile ride and tooks some pics of the bike.

127309960-M.jpg

127310034-M.jpg

127310761-M.jpg

127310932-M.jpg

Man, 100 miles in the cold. Did you have to be pried from the bike when you got back? Neat bike.

Nope, you just have to dress in proper layers. Its no different than dressing to ride a snowmobile in the really cold temps. This morning it was 8 degree's with a wind chill of -10. I can tell that its cold but I was comfortable all the way to work.

Sweet bike. I like your grafics and seat

Thanks.

They're tank & seat covers. Somebody asked me on my other post about who made it. On the tank cover it has a little emblem, TSL, if that's any help to anybody wanting to find one for their bike.

I love the upside down forks on yours, definitely going to do that to mine.

Here's my CA plated 1992, these pics were taken just after the restoration this past summer. It needs a little freshening in the motor dept. though so it's been idle for a few months. No time to work on it, plus wifey has a 250X Honda and I have a KX450 to ride. :censored:

XR6001.jpg

XR6002.jpg

Beerad Sweet bike. I went for the same color sceme on my 96. You can check it out. http:/www.putfile.com/cbaranski

I'm going to install my new black Excel rims and powder coat my frame black. Plus I have some red accents to break up the black and white.