Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cbaranski

XR600R's

263 posts in this topic

I know alot of you have the XR650L's and XR650R's. But does anyone have some cool XR600R's? I own a 96. Would like to see more.

1 person likes this

stoddardwells001.jpg

stoddardwells002.jpg

here's a few i just made some more changes that aren't in these pic's

3 people like this

:lol: That's a nice ride, wish I had plated mine. Here's my 98. Stock motor, SuperTrapp slip on rejetted for exhaust and to start easier, 5 gallon Clarke tank, EBC clutch plates and springs, replaced all plastic last year except headlight, frame protectors and skid plate ,SRC case protector, and Pro Taper bars. I'm waiting for my Ram mount to be delivered for my GPS and I have a Maxxis Desert rear tire to be mounted. Man, after I list the changes this looks like an advertisement.

http://xr-rider.tripod.com/tank/

Sweet. i'll get the pics of mine up here fast. I like the old air cooled bikes. i'll put a list of all my mods of mine as well. Thanks you guys, some sweet looking rides.

xr500 what rear fender is that on your bike?

later

jmd

thats a fender from a 2002 cr500

I changed the tank on mine back to the oem red version...plus I also want to get to 1000 posts

IMG_4067.jpg

FCR doing it's best around all the 650L electricals

IMG_4079.jpg

2 people like this

Dude get that 650L thing out of this thread ! This ain't for no girlieass, low compression, street part laden, detuned, electric start wannabees ! LOL

And before you get all butt hurt I own one too ! But there is a special place in the hearts of 600R owners that an L can never fill.

But if by chance that is a 600R with an electric start conversion... then WOW MAN... NICE RIDE !

1 person likes this

This was my '99. First new bike I ever bought!!

She's looooong gone though.

XR600R.jpg

Dude get that 650L thing out of this thread ! This ain't for no girlieass, low compression, street part laden, detuned, electric start wannabees ! LOL

And before you get all butt hurt I own one too ! But there is a special place in the hearts of 600R owners that an L can never fill.

But if by chance that is a 600R with an electric start conversion... then WOW MAN... NICE RIDE !

dude it's the only electric start XR600 in the world

It's not a XR650L

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Gandoolf
      Hi, I'm new here, I've been searching around here learning things for the last week and though I'd join. I got an 84 xr350 (dual carb) not running for $500 aud (380 usd). Apparently it'd been sitting for 4 years so I took off the carbie and gave it a clean since it was completely gummed up with old fuel I did notice that the primary carb wasn't returning fully and the spring was a little soft. I found that it didn't spark and cleaned up all of the connections with sand paper and got that working. Yesterday I managed to kick it over and get it started. It was a little rough at first, only just idling then over a minute it slowly revved up and was idling fairly high. When I touched the throttle it revved up a lot and stayed there I shut it off then because I had to go to work. Now today it started up after a few kicks and revved up again, I turned the idle screw so it'd idle lower and it worked a little. I then used my fingers to close the throttle manually on the carb. When I did that it settled right down, down enough for it to stall. I re-set the idle needle and made sure the throttle was closed and it started up and idled really nicely. I decided to actuate the throttle by hand directly on the carb and when I did it sounded like it was alright then I did it again and got some exhaust pops and sounded rather lean. I closed the throttle all the way but it was stuck idling high. That's as far as I got, I feel like I might have to replace the throttle return spring, but I might also have an air leak. It's really eager to rev up and is pretty unstable. This is my first bike so I'm not exactly a master but I kinda know a few things, mainly from RC cars and full size cars. Am I on the right track? Does anyone with more experience and the time to read this essay know what's up?
    • By LilGaylordGirl
      Hey guys I finally got my 86 Honda CR80R put back together and I'm just waiting on parts to arrive to get her running. I have one question though. I was given a sort of kickstand when I bought it, and I have no clue on where it goes or if my bike even came with one from the factory. If you need pictures just let me know. Thanks for your help!
    • By Joseph18roberts
      My dirt bike was driven daily no issues besides petcock leaking a little gas and one day It quit running while I was riding it and started acting up the next day I tried and it would start but it wouldn't idle I would have to rev it high to stay running and it would backfire real bad this was a couple months ago anyone know what could be the issue if so let me know please gonna look at it tomorrow thank you in advance 
    • By ty_gto
      I am selling some parts from my 1996 XR600R. Everything was removed from a running bike and is good usable condition. Wasn't able to upload all of the photos, so just message me if you'd like to see anything specific. All prices are OBO+shipping 

Supermoto wheels $500
      Full FMF exhaust $300  *Sale Pending*
      HyperCo 600 lb/in spring $50
      Factory Wheels $350
      Oversized Clarke tank $150
      Acerbis supermoto fender $10
      Baja Designs headlight $55
      Aluminum rotor and rear caliper guard $30 *Sale Pending*
      Stock seat w/ gripper cover (no rips or tears) $100
      Stock side number plates (some scratches) $40
      Brand new Works Connection frame guards $65
      Right side WC frame guard $20