HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cbaranski

XR600R's

263 posts in this topic

I know alot of you have the XR650L's and XR650R's. But does anyone have some cool XR600R's? I own a 96. Would like to see more.

1 person likes this

stoddardwells001.jpg

stoddardwells002.jpg

here's a few i just made some more changes that aren't in these pic's

3 people like this

:lol: That's a nice ride, wish I had plated mine. Here's my 98. Stock motor, SuperTrapp slip on rejetted for exhaust and to start easier, 5 gallon Clarke tank, EBC clutch plates and springs, replaced all plastic last year except headlight, frame protectors and skid plate ,SRC case protector, and Pro Taper bars. I'm waiting for my Ram mount to be delivered for my GPS and I have a Maxxis Desert rear tire to be mounted. Man, after I list the changes this looks like an advertisement.

http://xr-rider.tripod.com/tank/

Sweet. i'll get the pics of mine up here fast. I like the old air cooled bikes. i'll put a list of all my mods of mine as well. Thanks you guys, some sweet looking rides.

xr500 what rear fender is that on your bike?

later

jmd

thats a fender from a 2002 cr500

I changed the tank on mine back to the oem red version...plus I also want to get to 1000 posts

IMG_4067.jpg

FCR doing it's best around all the 650L electricals

IMG_4079.jpg

2 people like this

Dude get that 650L thing out of this thread ! This ain't for no girlieass, low compression, street part laden, detuned, electric start wannabees ! LOL

And before you get all butt hurt I own one too ! But there is a special place in the hearts of 600R owners that an L can never fill.

But if by chance that is a 600R with an electric start conversion... then WOW MAN... NICE RIDE !

1 person likes this

This was my '99. First new bike I ever bought!!

She's looooong gone though.

XR600R.jpg

Dude get that 650L thing out of this thread ! This ain't for no girlieass, low compression, street part laden, detuned, electric start wannabees ! LOL

And before you get all butt hurt I own one too ! But there is a special place in the hearts of 600R owners that an L can never fill.

But if by chance that is a 600R with an electric start conversion... then WOW MAN... NICE RIDE !

dude it's the only electric start XR600 in the world

It's not a XR650L

1 person likes this