Help needed with finding Bearings.

Hello all

I just need to find out if anyone has any ideas on where to find replacement wheel bearings and seals for excel pro series hubs.

I oredered new kits for front and back, but then found out that the bearings in excels are different.

any help would be appreciated.

Pull the old ones and take them to the local Bearing house.

Bearings. Inc

Kaman

McGuire Bearing

Applied Industrial Technologies.

Open up the Yellow pages and you will find the nearest. You will be suprised that they will also be cheaper if they can get them for you.

Pull the old ones and take them to the local Bearing house.

Bearings. Inc

Kaman

McGuire Bearing

Applied Industrial Technologies.

Open up the Yellow pages and you will find the nearest. You will be suprised that they will also be cheaper if they can get them for you.

Hello

Thanks for the quick response, but I live in rural America here in Illinois. lol

I have searched the local yellow pages and find nothing everything here points to overseas bearings.

But I 'll keep trying thanks.

Hello

Thanks for the quick response, but I live in rural America here in Illinois. lol

I have searched the local yellow pages and find nothing everything here points to overseas bearings.

But I 'll keep trying thanks.

You are online, so you are connected. Do a google and hook yourself up. It will take a little to find what you are after, but you might save cash. Just cause it don't come in a fancy package does not mean it ain't good.

If you can read the AFBM numbers on the bearings and seals, these guys can hook you up.

https://www.motionindustries.com/motion3/jsp/mi/motion.jsp

They have several stores in beautiful Illinois. Don't know if any are within drivng distance. They have a store about 15 minutes from my place, and I buy all my bearings and seals from them. They are a boat-load cheaper than my dealer, and usually have what I need on the shelf, where my dealer doesn't...both for cars and bikes.

Get them right from excel. ftmbiz.com they aren't very expensive and you get them quick.

Get them right from excel. ftmbiz.com they aren't very expensive and you get them quick.

I was told from my dealer to contact them, but I have called several times and left several messages, but no return calls. Also tried e-mailing them,but so far no response. the last e-mail and phone message I left I asked them if they were still in business. The phone message box is full.

Thanks