HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
motoag93

2006 YZ450 Price

28 posts in this topic

Is $6500 OTD a good price in Texas? It will come with a free snap on digital torque wrench...:thumbsup: \

They put a new white plastics kit on it with a graphics kit, they say it was a $400 upgrade but I thinks more like $300 upgrade in cost.

Bout to pull the trigger unless someone tells me I can get a better deal. Thanks!

sounds too high to me..I paid 5800 OTD back in august, have heard others getting them even cheaper since the 07's are out....one industries white kits are under 200 dollars...

yeah, too high. I paid $ 5845 OTD in Oct. for mine, you should be able to get an '07 for that or just a little more. I also got the one industries Snow camo kit w/ the white plastics for $ 161.99

Way to high for an '06! I bought mine for right around $6500 OTD in November of '05. I'm located in the Dallas area.

What dealer quoted you $6500, was it one near Austin?

A Houston dealer quoted me the 6500 on the white 06.

I just got a quote on an 07 for $6700 OTD. but Not white, no graphics kit.

The 07 for $6700 has got my attention and may win the business.

yeah, too high. I paid $ 5845 OTD in Oct. for mine, you should be able to get an '07 for that or just a little more. I also got the one industries Snow camo kit w/ the white plastics for $ 161.99

Hey, how do you like that snow camo kit, I plan on picking one of them up in the spring time, don't want to ruin it in the mud right now...got any pics???

I paid 5450 OTD in SoCal.

Is $6500 OTD a good price in Texas? It will come with a free snap on digital torque wrench...:lol: \

They put a new white plastics kit on it with a graphics kit, they say it was a $400 upgrade but I thinks more like $300 upgrade in cost.

Bout to pull the trigger unless someone tells me I can get a better deal. Thanks!

In Albany New York....2007 YZ450 (blue) = $6099.00 OTD

2007 yz 450 (White) = $6199.00

So, is $6500.00 for an '06 too much dinero.......I have to say WAAAYYYY TOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! Should be able to get it for $5500.00 tops....

I paid $5000 for my 06 450 in NM, I bought it from a friend that only rode it for a couple of months.

Thanks for all of the assistance! I was able to get an 07 for the same price as the 06 that I originally found.

Can't wait to get out to the track.

Anyone have a trusted break in procedure? Things to do before I take it out? Thanks!

Grease, Grease and more Grease.....Swingarm, Linkage, Steering Stem.....Other than that ride it like you stole it, change the oil and have fun....

I just bought a 2006 (I pick it up on Jan 2nd) for $5,800 otd so you can definitely do better. I think the place I got it still has more then 1 left.

I paid $5999 OTD for an 07 and got the snap on torque wrench www.procycleusa.com

Man, if I only lived closer! That's a great price and I thought about it but decided an '06 would be an ok bike for me.

I got my 06 for $4800 in Ohio. He thought he had a 05 still on the floor and was going to let me have it for $4200. When he found out it was sold I was ready to leave until he made me a deal I couldn’t turn down on the 06.