Christmas present from the wife

Your wife is cool!

My gf gave me a helmet cam system :thumbsup:

I got a Dr.D exhuast from my mom.

My wife hooked me up with a local shop gift card, she's great. I love that yelllow plastic.

cool present,your wife must really wuv u

My wife got me a oversized gas tank and a new One Industries helmet.

Whats funny is, I got her a oversized tank too.....LOL.

My gf got me RG3 tripple clamps!

I received a 6 pack of 100 minute massages. she has seen the condition i am usually in on monday morning...

I got a new 14 inch Stihl trail saw from my wife.

My wife got me a oversized gas tank and a new One Industries helmet.

Whats funny is, I got her a oversized tank too.....LOL.

LOL what size tanks did you get her?

Hope you're healing well. My wife gave me new plastics and graphics. Replaces wreck damaged parts also:thumbsup:

Hope you're healing well. My wife gave me new plastics and graphics. Replaces wreck damaged parts also:thumbsup:

Thanks. That's the main reason for the new look. The bike has 3 rides on it and looks a year old.

My wife gave me a new '06 YZ450F only she doesn't know it yet. I'm going back to the US to pick it up on Jan 1.

my wife got me a 02 yz426 f that was owned by the most anal son of a &^%$%$#@ I have ever seen I had to ask if it was ever ridden in dirt or ridden at all.hot cam upgrade, hot start button on the bars,all the aluminum goodies possible.fmf exaust.plus blau blau blau. any way no one told me how powerful these bikes are I had an xr 600 r this kills it in quickness but not flat out speed ,I cant imagine a 2007 450

I was a die-hard two-stroke guy until I rode my friend's YZ426 on a track. I've owned a four-stroke ever since.

You guys have great wives.

My wife bought me a Nokia Communicator for Christmas and asked me when I am going to give up my bikes :lol::confused:

Since my bike got a bit beat up in the crash that hurt me, my wife hooked me up for Christmas. She got me a set of Renthal Twinwalls too.

http://www.oneindustries.com/gfx/catalog/YA459-YL.jpg

My Twinwalls were one of first things I bought for mine. After having them on my WR, it was a must. I love those things.

You guys got some great wives. I am lucky too. My wife didnt get me any bike stuff, but she lets me ride WHENEVER I want. I'll take that. :lol: