HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ronin

TAG triple tree sets....

3 posts in this topic

has anyone used the TAG Metals upper and lower triple clamps. I am thinking about buying a set and would like any input you have. the other thought is the RG3 triple clamp but they do not make a lower clamp. thanks in advance.

Ronin

hi,

I put a TAG upper clamp on my bike last week but have only had half a ride on it since,(crashed and trashed lhs radiator). I also fitted the TAG bars, but not exactly sure what bend they are. First impressions- bars nicely forward and a bit higher, which was what i was after. Workmanship appears excellent, however the mounting hole for the speedo is in the wrong spot 'cos the clamps are for YZ's apparently. Not sure if they make a WR specific one over your way, but over here the local shop said YZ only. Any other questions let me know

cheers tony