HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SXP

Oh Santa Baby...

20 posts in this topic

Great deal, I paid 7200 otd and I thought that was a good deal.

My neighbor and I walked into the Long Beach Yamaha /Honda/Suzuki dealer and left with three bikes - 2 WR450s (neighbor and I) and 1 CRF250X (for neighbors business partner). They were happy to give us the WRs for $7050!

Oh look......it's still being paper trained :thumbsup:

Yeah, the bottom of the stand was all greasy and my wife would have had a fit if I left grease stains on her carpet. Anyway, it's rectified now and is covered with red christmasy paper - looks pretty festive now.

Somebody loves you!

That would be the wife, though sometimes I wonder why - I can be a real SOB when I'm moody. Anyway, she's a keeper (wife that is).

Sweet! Love the aluminum frame but damn, $7050 OTD!:thumbsup: I paid $5199 OTD for my '06. I had now idea the '07's were that high.

That's how much you would have paid for your '06 had it been the first incarnation with the changes first seen in the '05, and if it had only been available for about two weeks. Wait until the '07 has been out for a while and the honeymoon is over...the price will drop as it does with everything...SC

Sweet Bike. Merry Xmas. Your wife is awesome to let you put the bike inside. I thought my girlfriend was pretty tolerant when I wash oily garage rags in the washer.

Now THATS a sight for sore eyes, what a beauty, congrats & enjoy.

Give us a ride report in a couple weeks.

You must of been a good boy this year because santa was good to you!!!!

Go ride and give us a report, congrats, beautiful bike indeed!!! My 03 is for sale in the classifieds if anyone is interested!!

Doesn't get any better than that... Congrats... :lol:

That was GREEAAAT!!! Glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read that. :confused::confused:

Is there a cooling off period after purchase? I rode with a guy on one of these earlier this week and they seem to have some stalling problems on hills as well as difficulty negotiating hard, right turns. You should return it and get a KTM.

Is there a cooling off period after purchase? I rode with a guy on one of these earlier this week and they seem to have some stalling problems on hills as well as difficulty negotiating hard, right turns. You should return it and get a KTM.

:lol::confused: :confused:

And one more for good measure - :crazy:

Oh, and for daring to bring up the "K" word on a Yammie forum, here's one more -:eek:

Good to see and ride with the two "C" families again - we have got to do it more often.

Ha Ha! I saw Good Wood this morning and it sounds like I missed more fun stuff. Great riding with you guys and hope it isnt too many "Moons" before we get to do it again. Great bike, glad you're loving it. Take care.