Merry Christmas

I heard the reindeer went on strike this year something about their feed rations. So, Santa went to a few honda shops (no one dealer had enough in stock) and picked up a few new xr650's R's and L's to pull the sleigh, turns out the crf450's didnt make enough torque to get the sleigh off the ground. Got them back to the pole and the elves got em all uncorked and running right. So this year instead of sleigh bells, there will be a rumbling sound as Santa makes his rounds. Which will probably be a bit quicker than usual.

Merry Christmas to all in Thumperland, but PLEASE remember the reason for the season!!!!

God bless.

i second that merry christmas to all now lets rideeeeeeee:ride:

Merry Christmas to all, and too all a good ride :thumbsup:

I heard the reindeer went on strike this year something about their feed rations. So, Santa went to a few honda shops (no one dealer had enough in stock) and picked up a few new xr650's R's and L's to pull the sleigh, turns out the crf450's didnt make enough torque to get the sleigh off the ground. Got them back to the pole and the elves got em all uncorked and running right. So this year instead of sleigh bells, there will be a rumbling sound as Santa makes his rounds. Which will probably be a bit quicker than usual.

Merry Christmas to all in Thumperland, but PLEASE remember the reason for the season!!!!

God bless.

If the Lord has blessed Santa with HONDA 650'S, I feel really blessed that the Lord has blessed me with ONE XR650R.

MERRY CHRISTMAS FELLOW TT'ERS, AND REMEMBER, A SMILE IS THE BEST GIFT OF ALL...LOVE ONE ANOTHER, UNLESS THEY RIDE A DIFFERENT BIKE THEN YOU...HAHAHA! GOD BLESS :thumbsup::devil::smirk:

Feliz Navidad!

Merry Christmas all. Say, if I put a red lense on my headlight can mine be Rudolf?

Sure, put the lens on, but you will have to drop the suspension too, cause rudolf was a runt!

Yes, remember the reason for this holiday........

Merry Christmas....And may everyone have a Happy New Year....:thumbsup:

God Bless everyone....and every Thumpertalk member......

:devil::smirk:

Yes, remember the reason for this holiday........

Merry Christmas....And may everyone have a Happy New Year....:thumbsup:

God Bless everyone....and every Thumpertalk member......

:cry::bonk:

:devil::smirk::smirk::bonk::cry::cry:

Merry Christmass and Happy holidays and God bless.

Merry Christmas everyone at ThumperTalk.

I love reading this forum everyday. Thanks to everyone for their imput, I have learnt a lot this year reading and applying.

God Bless you all, and ride safe now.

Welcome to TT BRP, Hope Father Christmas brings you your wishes!!!

To all that may pray.....Keep the less fortunate ones and the men and women in the military, in your prayers this holiday season...

God Bless All........

In italian too

Buon Natale!

To all that may pray.....Keep the less fortunate ones and the men and women in the military, in your prayers this holiday season...

God Bless All........

Yes please pray for the poor souls who have no Thumper, and for those that are sacrificing so that we may have the freedom to have our Thumpers!!!!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone one and all!!!!!!!!!!!! And to all those the want to change an AMERICAN TRADITION............. Have a Merrykissmyass and a Crappy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone one and all!!!!!!!!!!!! And to all those the want to change an AMERICAN TRADITION............. Have a Merrykissmyass and a Crappy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on dude wheres your Christmas spirit?

Its raining here in sunny Florida but we are all smiles. Thank you Lord for giving us your son on this blessed day. Amen!!!!

If you want to break the American Tradition, just give blessings and prayers and not worry about the material things! Health and Happiness is the best gift any of us can recieve!!!!

Here, here...well said. Jesus is the reason for this season no matter your belief. It is named Christmas for a reason. God Bless everyone.

I'll second that!

Great thread, Rebelventurer. Thanks!

Best wishes to you and yours for a very Merry Christmas an a peaceful and prosperous New Year.

Ride safe and God Bless.