Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cappy79

Feb MXA 4stroke shootout

10 posts in this topic

Sounds like Honda cut them another paycheck......:thumbsup:

I wonder how many valves they went thru on the Honda during the test.... :devil:

MXA stated many times they prefer the Chuggier power of the CRF to the smoother power of the YZF.....funny how they constantly change their minds after 2-3 yrs.......no typical....another stupid magazine test opinion :thumbsup:

I wonder how many valves they went thru on the Honda during the test.... :devil:

Probably none. In 2006 Honda updated their valve seat material which is supposed to have fixed the intake valve eating problem, which appears to be the case.

Probably none. In 2006 Honda updated their valve seat material which is supposed to have fixed the intake valve eating problem, which appears to be the case.

I was making a joke. Don't get your panty's in a wad. :thumbsup:

I cant believe so many people really care about these. It isnt like 99% of the riding population can ride ANY of these bikes to the limit anyway. Just go buy what you like, what you feel comfortable on, or whatever...sheesh. :thumbsup:

I hammered laps on the 07 CRF, it is a sweet bike. I rode the yami, and had more fun on it, felt more hooked up, and clocked better lap times. I bought the yami!

If any one is paying them it is yamaha. I rember reading that they used yamahalube for all there 2 strokes premix.

Go figure I use honda premix and tranny oil in my YZ