Moose Sprokets-Any Good?

Hey, I have gotten a set of Moose sprokets for my 2000 426. I thought I was ordering Tag, but clicked the wrong item I guess!

My question is are the Moose worth keeping or should I return them and get the Tag ones that I really wanted?

Thanks

All sprockets are about the same. I'd keep the ones you have.

Hey, I have gotten a set of Moose sprokets for my 2000 426. I thought I was ordering Tag, but clicked the wrong item I guess!

My question is are the Moose worth keeping or should I return them and get the Tag ones that I really wanted?

Thanks

Keep the moose! I got a pair for cheap and they lasted much longer that the renthals.

I buy the rocky mountainatv primary drive now, last a long time and so much cheaper than everyone else

do not get aluminum!!!!!! tag is steel front and alum rear...

always get steel, though they are a lil heavier you wont notice and they will last 5 times longer than any aluminum sprocket out there

aluminum sprockets look nice but they wear out in a week or two if you ride often

i bought my kx250 with moose sprockets on it and theyve lasted 10 months + with no signs of teeth wear yet, im a JT guy so i didn't really like the mooses at first but theyve held up fine

aluminum sprockets look nice but they wear out in a week or two if you ride often

The Tag aluminum rear on my '03 is quite well over a year old. Explain that.