Woes from Colorado

Are there any other Coloradoans who wish there was a snowmobile kit for your pigs. I can't go to work because of 2 1/2 feet of snow, and I can't ride because of 2 1/2 feet of snow.

I am soooooo bored.

Are there any other Coloradoans who wish there was a snowmobile kit for your pigs. I can't go to work because of 2 1/2 feet of snow, and I can't ride because of 2 1/2 feet of snow.

I am soooooo bored.

Just saw a post somewhere the other day and the website you are wishing for.................

here ya go

I'm sure someone could make it work for a BRP

That's AWESOME!!!!!! I want one, can't afford it, but I want one.

You bastids! Now I have another moneypit to tempt me....lol

If I lived were it snowed, I would probably want one of these... that is cool!

Why have I never seen this stuff. There should be a MX league in the snow with these. Both those videos made it look very fun.

Have the X-Games guys seen these things?

You bastids! Now I have another moneypit to tempt me....lol

Well, just off the top of my head.........................

Get a paddle tire and fabricated a couple of skis for the front and back. Attached them just high enough so the front acts like a rudder and the back can dig in a little bit for traction to get you going.

Sounds redneckish, sounds dangerish and I sure as hell wouldn't want to be the first one to try such a setup:busted:

www.2moto.net ..............For the slippery stuff......

Those guys don't have a kit for the 650R yet, I'm talking with the owner of the company right now about it and he is talking about maybe having one by the end of the summer.

I'll talk to him and see if I could work out a group buy on them and get a better price for people that are interested.