HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
arizonachef

2007 wr exhaust

11 posts in this topic

I've got an '06 and have the PowerCore. Fit and finish are excellent and its sounds awesome. Its far louder than stock without the Quietcore insert but still quiter than the Factory 4 I had on my YZF.

Dr.D , Noise level is not bad on the SA model without the quiet core, but the fit and finish are outstanding...

what about jetting?

Are you using it stock?

Many thanks

corrado

My dealer jetted it and I don't have the specs, but it works great so far..

How do you like that exhaust , did you gain bottom end? Is it the same? How much more top end did you gain. You had to get something on top because the stock muff really hurts the top end but has good bottom and mid. Does it have a heat shied and how much farther does it stick out? I ordered a Q4 from fmf but it is on back order and wont be out for a few weeks.thanks

How do you like that exhaust , did you gain bottom end? Is it the same? How much more top end did you gain. You had to get something on top because the stock muff really hurts the top end but has good bottom and mid. Does it have a heat shied and how much farther does it stick out? I ordered a Q4 from fmf but it is on back order and wont be out for a few weeks.thanks

It really picked up everywhere. I didn't ride the bike with the stock pipe on it. So it's hard to say...

No Heatshield.... It looks shorter than the stock pipe, and SOUNDS great...

Due to issues with FMF on my 93 YZ, I will never buy an FMF again, my .02 cents...