HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xr500_89

Stock foot pegs blow

13 posts in this topic

anyone know if the Evo 2 Footpegs will fit the xr 600 i like how there really wide and adjustable just wondering theyt make it for many different hondas anyone know another bike that the footpegs will fit on an xr600 just so i can know which ones to order many thanks in advance

Cross reference the IMS pegs, look at part #s and see what bikes they fit on.

xrs only is having a sale on theirs for $60, right know. I feel pretty confident in saying that 1988-2007 xr600-650 R & L all use the same pegs, probably a bunch of others too.

i know theres are on sale but i want the evo 2's they got to be twice as wide as the xr's only ones

Ive only had a few bikes over my time, close to 50 years old now but compared to what I used to ride, the pegs on my XR600R, are really comfy.(semi wide& long) I dont go barefooted, wearing boots.

uhm ok i still think that the stock footpegs blow im a size 14 and want more support for my foot

uhm ok i still think that the stock footpegs blow im a size 14 and want more support for my foot

I'm a boot 14 also !!!:thumbsup:

so does anyone have an answer to my question or are they gonna keep telling me how much they like the damn stock pegs