Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MindBlower

Hows the UFO black plastic?

10 posts in this topic

I really don't know about the quality. Keep in mind that black plastic will show scratches & gouges much better than the red or white. I've been told it turn whitish when it gets scratched.

that makes sense and didn't think about it. My plastic is like new, I just like the look of some black. Wish Honda offered it, though it would cost a small fortune.:thumbsup:

have a look in my garage i have used black ufo plastic's on mine wot do you think

Fawk! Looks really great. Is that a 650R? Where can I buy some? UFO don't have 650 parts on thier website...

Fawk! Looks really great. Is that a 650R? Where can I buy some? UFO don't have 650 parts on thier website...

Ya, where do you get it I can't find black online

XR's Only has some on sale right now, that's why I asked about it. I have a picture of a guys bike that has black fenders and side panels with the red tank and seat and I really like the look. I have the pic set as my desktop wallpaper but can't find the file to post it......

thanks you like it thay came from XRsonly the rear fender came from macmoto the front came from ebay the tank is clark i will take some more pic's soon of the new discs :thumbsup: sorry forgot the rad scoops are made by stiffyracing on ebay

sorry forgot the rad scoops are made by stiffyracing on ebay

Hell yes, one of the best r's I've seen. Can't find stiffyracing; got any more info?

Hell yes, one of the best r's I've seen. Can't find stiffyracing; got any more info?

took ages to find it's stiffyracingproducts the user id is stiffyvicki thay make them to order and they make other stuff aswell:applause: