best looking 426 anyone

yah the plasic is a little dated, thanx for the info . ill try the heat gun trick. didnt think you could get rid of those white streaks

She's maybe not the prettiest girl at the dance, but my '01 was my first thumper and I try to keep her looking new.

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=1665

thats funny, my bike is almost exactly like the thread starters bike. same graphics, same pipe. howd you keep your graphics on your tank from turning brown?

PICT2038.jpg

Dude I couldn't stop it. It is browned but the pics don't show it to bad. I was pretty mad when they bubble and turned brown. I had just put the graphics on went on vacation for a week went to ride and the tank was all bubble.

Here's my 2000.PDR_0395.jpg

:lol::confused::crazy:PDR_0394.jpg
its a trail tech from what i remember, the stand works fine, had a problem with the return spring breaking but replaced it and its been fine. from what i hear trail tech has upgraded the design and is a little more rigid

Must be a common problem with the spring. Mine has broke 2x and my buddy has had his break once. I keep a spare in my pack now just in case.

Here's my 2000.PDR_0395.jpg

I love black rims...the black fork protectors look sweet also.

Dude I couldn't stop it. It is browned but the pics don't show it to bad. I was pretty mad when they bubble and turned brown. I had just put the graphics on went on vacation for a week went to ride and the tank was all bubble.

Yah, mine are all brown, and the bike has been ridden once since they were put on.

I tried that hairdryer trick, and it didn't work. How long do you have to do it for? I tried for probably about 2 minutes.

Don't expect to win any contest with this beast but I sure do love her.

misc004.jpg

misc006.jpg

Don't expect to win any contest with this beast but I sure do love her.
When the F-117's began landing in England in preparation for Desert Storm, a newsman commented that it was an ugli airplane. One of the Generals in attendance responded that he likesd that, and that they reminded him of Irish wolfhounds. The reporter asked why, and the officer replied, "Irish wolfhounds are one of world's ugliest dogs. But, there are no wolves in Ireland." :lol:

My son's 02.

IMG_0704.jpg

cuddyback0201062ed3.jpg

picture011ce5.jpg

picture017yw0.jpg

holy crap that tank is HUGE! how many gallons? does it come in blue? lol

holy crap that tank is HUGE! how many gallons? does it come in blue? lol

3.25 gallons I think. Its the ZipTy Racing tank.

I had a desert tank on mine and had overheat problems?

I do live in Arizona, However.

I put the stock tank back on and the problem went away?

Next coolant change I will go to Engine Ice.

Hey TROUCH, what kinda graphics are those and where did you find them?