buzzgrizz

best looking 426 anyone

241 posts in this topic

the 642 bike looks pretty legit with the blue wheels

Thanks man! I have a silver set of rims for it too, but it looks much better with the blues.

Hey felix 222, what kinda header guard is that?

i'll check tomorrow

i think it's made by Bonzia Brothers...?

:lol: Nice work! what kind of seat is that?

its a stock seat of a yz426f. i just recovered it with a black gripper cover.

cheers..

I was sick of blue... too many of my other bikes are blue, so with the 426 I went with this while having it down to do the big bore. And I'm not too fond of graphics either...

258075750_62e44d6c50_b.jpg

258074397_bdf4dda36e_b.jpg

258074753_37f2fe1256_b.jpg

258076052_20d8c96a65_b.jpg

:lol:

Josh

I think Ill bring this back since I now have some pictures of my bike that are current.

426F005.jpg

426F004.jpg

Looks good...is that the IMS tank?

I was sick of blue... too many of my other bikes are blue, so with the 426 I went with this while having it down to do the big bore. And I'm not too fond of graphics either...

258075750_62e44d6c50_b.jpg

258074397_bdf4dda36e_b.jpg

258074753_37f2fe1256_b.jpg

258076052_20d8c96a65_b.jpg

:confused:

Josh

Wow...very original :lol: I'm assuming that is a powder coated frame?

Soon to be Supermoto...

DSC00432.jpg

I like the black frame guards and waterpump guard. The lights look pretty cool also...what setup is that?

Wow...very original :lol: I'm assuming that is a powder coated frame?

I might do that next time, but I didn't want to have to deal with boring out all the threads/holes that powdercoating would add layers too.... plus I was short on time, so I just sandblasted the frame down myself, did 2 to 3 coats of primer on the whole thing, and then 5 to 6 coats of graphite and 2 to 3 coats of clear. It looks 10x better than my ragged worn out OEM blue paint and didn't cost too much.

Josh

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

• Similar Content

• By macz400
      Selling my immaculate 2016.5 KTM 250SXF Factory Edition with only 9.6hrs on it since new. Has been vet ridden and cared for. I have a clean title in hand for the bike. Bike has the following...
       -SMPro Platinum wheelset and new Dunlop MS3 tires with only a few rides on them ($1000 wheelset)
       -D.I.D ERT2 chain only a few rides
       -Orange Renthal sprocket, and 13T countershaft sprocket only a few rides
       -Mapped by Tokyo Mods for U4.4 (still have standard map also for pump gas)
       -WP AER 48mm air forks
       - FMF 4.1 titanium slip on muffler
       Bike will come with stock header pipe but still have the FMF factory Titanium slip on. Will also take off the titanium bolts and Renthal bars and put back on the stock ones. Will aslo come with triangle stand, manual, clean title, extra twin air filter, 14T countershaft sprocket, WP air pump for the forks, half a can of U4.4 fuel, and KTM tool kit. NO TRADES. NO FINANCING. NO LOWBALLERS. Bike is in showroom condition and the Factory Editions are very hard to find used in this kind of shape or new. $6800 price is FIRM.

• By 505 YZ125
      I added skateboard grip tape to the frame by my pegs and on the subframe for extra grip.

• By cameron_yz80
      I just ordered a piston kit for my 1998 yz80, and it does not fit into my cylinder. I can't really remember if its a 47.5 mm or 47, i'm pretty sure it's a 47.5 but it just does not fit into my cylinder. My cylinder does have a big groove in it, so do I need a new cylinder for it to fit, or a new piston? Please respond ASAP!
    • By beeboob00p
      I have for sale a nice Yamaha pw80. Normally this is 2 stroke kids bike, but it has been modified to be better suited for bigger riders. It is a blast to ride around the neighborhood and would make a great pit bike or starter bike for someone. 

(video of it running)
      https://youtu.be/_TX4mhq4CrU
      Pros
      2 stroke
      Great shape
      Runs amazing (Watch the video link. Paste the link into your browser) https://youtu.be/_TX4mhq4CrU
      new air filter
      new oil/oil filter
      new sparkplug
      black dragon high performance ignition kit
      upgraded black dragon flywheel
      Boyesen Dual Stage Power Reed Set
      chain and sproket kit
      x tender suspension lift kit (raises it about 4 inches to make it comfortable for bigger riders)
      clutch-less semi manual (you do the shifting, but there is no clutch to mess with)
      cons
      due to the lift the factory kickstand is no longer effective. You need to place a block of wood under the kickstand else the bike will lean over too far
      one grip needs to be replaced (see picture)
      sticker peeling on one side (see picture)
      no title. This was gifted to me from my uncle. He got ill before I had a chance to get the title from him. The vin is listed below
      VIN JYA3RV0394A043189
      This is a great bike and I would love to keep it but it is time for it to go. I have too many toys at this point and I am highly motivated to sell it to buy a new motor for my car (don't tell my wife.haha). If you have any questions or would like any additional information do not hesitate to ask. I would be glad to help.
      Price is set at 999 OBO. That means or best offer. I will not tell you my bottom dollar through text or email. If you are serious prove it by showing up to my place with cash. Money talks, always.
    • By 2strokeHAWAIIAN
      So my 2002 yz250 has a high idle and is surging. I have gone through all the basic stuff which checked out fine. I took off the ignition cover to check for any evidence of a crank seal leak, although there wasn't any pre-mix or odors of pre-mix I did notice a very very small amount of up and down play when jiggling the flywheel. Does this mean crank bearings are toast?