best looking 426 anyone

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
i reckon its cool you got stickers on both bikes. which bike do you prefer? which gives you faster lap times? i know its not really a fair comparasin but it would be good to know

I preferred the 426 over the 250f, but it's a brick compared to the 250f and didn't handle nearly as well. I liked it so much, I sold both bikes and baught an 08 yz450f. Now I have the best of both worlds with great power and awesome handling.

Now thats bad arse !!!!!!!!!!! Just one question, what is the 2 black cylinders on the side of the motor in the 3rd picture ?

The 1st cylinder on the left is basically a over flow/catch can for the coolant. The 2nd cylinder is a air flow/oil circulation type system. One tube collects extra air and goes into the air box and the other cuculates the oil on top a little better. 2nd cylinder also acts as a over flow for oil.

I did not design this, but my buddy did this one and got the idea from another YZ426 that I had. When I bought the YZ it already had a system similiar to this on it. The word is that there is only about 5 of these type systems in my area.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Not the best looking but My two blue and black girls.

'01 WR426f has changed a whole bunch. The day I got it

79cd2fb5.jpg

And now

90406cea.jpg

WR is on the right waiting on the new tires that got put on today for supermoto duty this spring.

b2b87d0a.jpg

Paid $700 for a '01 YZ426f a month ago and put about another $300 in it. Now I love it.

The day I got it 28400d0f.jpg

And now

c544401e.jpg

Always wanted two of the (basically) same bike. One street and one dirt