HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

buzzgrizz

best looking 426 anyone

239 posts in this topic

P1010220.jpg

P1010224.jpg

P1010218.jpg

This is my 2000. It now has a carbon chain guide, carbon rear master guard, and am working on finding a carbon airbox for it.

What did I win?

yzf20007.jpg

yzf20004.jpg

Well my friend 642MX, you have my vote - You won a new set of Maxxis IT's - Which would certainly make your bike look, tougher, more manly and of course - better. :devil: See my garage for the best looking stock 426 :thumbsup:

Well my friend 642MX, you have my vote - You won a new set of Maxxis IT's - Which would certainly make your bike look, tougher, more manly and of course - better. :devil: See my garage for the best looking stock 426 :thumbsup:

I don't think my elbows could take mounting another set of Maxxis 's...:smirk:

Are you about ready to freshen up your motor?

Here's my '02...same graphics as novi2krt. I also have a white IMS tank and shrouds but no graphics for it. Need to have the frame powder coated a different color before I can put all that on anyway.

12-5-06005.jpg

I was toying with the idea of swapping to white plastics and tank on the next "mandatory" plastic change, on ATM a guy posted up a link to graphics that would have looked awesome for the 426 on white with the blue frame, but now I can't remember the company! DOHH!

Shrekka has the graphics I just wsa forced to remove, I really liked those!

Here's my '02...same graphics as novi2krt. I also have a white IMS tank and shrouds but no graphics for it. Need to have the frame powder coated a different color before I can put all that on anyway.

12-5-06005.jpg

Yeah, I really like the white fenders along with the black numberplates. Mind if I copy?:thumbsup:

hey swatcie what kind of plastics are on that bike, they look alot more modern than stock especially the airbox panel

hey swatcie what kind of plastics are on that bike, they look alot more modern than stock especially the airbox panel

It has a 450 body on it.

Yeah, I really like the white fenders along with the black numberplates. Mind if I copy?:devil:

No problem Goosedog...don't forget the white front number plate :thumbsup:

random007.jpg