HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
steve lemley

Anyone working on Plating there 07 WR fro California yet???

3 posts in this topic

I really want to buy the 07 but my problem is that i have a built 99 with a plate and the plate means a lot to me:applause: . Has anyone plated in california their new 07 Wr yet:excuseme: ? I'm not going to buy one until I know I can plate it somehow:foul: . i don't want to start another plating discussion:foul: , just want to find out if it has been done yet and or anyone know of a dealer that i can buy it from that will plate it:ride: , please PM me. Thanks guys.

I'm in the same position as you. Would like a new e-start bike, but have to have the plate. Does not look good from what I see and it will only get harder in the future. I think the only option in the future will be to buy a factory "street" bike like KTM or Husky. Hope the big four wake up soon and plate their awesome 4-strokes.