HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JohnnyAirtime

NEEDED... Left Radiator (XR650R).

5 posts in this topic

Hey all...

I was looking to see if anyone has a left side (clutch lever side) radiator laying around in their garage they don't need. Used, new... whatever, as long as it doesn't leak and isn't dented or beat up.

I NEED ONE ASAP!! I'll pay with PayPal immediately for you to ship.

Let me know,

:thumbsup:

Jensen , I have a set of used radiators...none leak but one is bent very nicely. I don't remember which side is the OK one. I will take $50 for both. give me a call this evening and I can check.

rudy

619-405-2574

Right on Rue-Dawg!!!

I'll call ya tonight, foe sho!

Bent or not, $50 is perfect. That way I can have this one repaired while my cousin (the bike I rode home from Mikes, since my 450X seized up... yup, just like a 2smoker) rides his bike with non-leaking rads.

... braap! :thumbsup:

thanks for the call Jensen. ..for sure you found one. anyway, I have the side you need. the other one (righ side, with the radiator cap) is the one that is bent but not leaking. the price is now $5,000.99 plus shipping.

thanks for the call Jensen. ..for sure you found one. anyway, I have the side you need. the other one (righ side, with the radiator cap) is the one that is bent but not leaking. the price is now $5,000.99 plus shipping.

Rudy... Paypal sent.

... and for the low low price of ... ahhh, you'll see. :thumbsup:

Thanks Mucho for shipping it too. I mean, you only live 20min from me... but time is of the essence this week, so that'll help immensely!!

Muchas Gracias! Shots on me next time around....

J-