NEEDED... Left Radiator (XR650R).

Hey all...

I was looking to see if anyone has a left side (clutch lever side) radiator laying around in their garage they don't need. Used, new... whatever, as long as it doesn't leak and isn't dented or beat up.

I NEED ONE ASAP!! I'll pay with PayPal immediately for you to ship.

Let me know,

:thumbsup:

Jensen, I have a set of used radiators...none leak but one is bent very nicely. I don't remember which side is the OK one. I will take $50 for both. give me a call this evening and I can check.

rudy

619-405-2574

Right on Rue-Dawg!!!

I'll call ya tonight, foe sho!

Bent or not, $50 is perfect. That way I can have this one repaired while my cousin (the bike I rode home from Mikes, since my 450X seized up... yup, just like a 2smoker) rides his bike with non-leaking rads.

... braap! :thumbsup:

thanks for the call Jensen...for sure you found one. anyway, I have the side you need. the other one (righ side, with the radiator cap) is the one that is bent but not leaking. the price is now $5,000.99 plus shipping.

thanks for the call Jensen...for sure you found one. anyway, I have the side you need. the other one (righ side, with the radiator cap) is the one that is bent but not leaking. the price is now $5,000.99 plus shipping.

Rudy... Paypal sent.

... and for the low low price of ... ahhh, you'll see. :thumbsup:

Thanks Mucho for shipping it too. I mean, you only live 20min from me... but time is of the essence this week, so that'll help immensely!!

Muchas Gracias! Shots on me next time around....

J-