WR450 Side Panels?

I have an 05 wr450, and I want to change the side panels to something other than white. Does anyone know of a company that offers a blue or black replacement?

I only found white when I was looking for them.

I only found white when I was looking for them.

Same here, only white. I would love a set of blue ones.

I have blue ones on my 04 wr450. I think they are made by UFO.

Get YZ side panels and trim to fit. Acerbis makes them. There are many posts on here discussing the same thing.

Thanks for the info!:thumbsup:

Thanks for the info!:thumbsup:

Thats the beauty of TT, all the info. Just Awesome. :devil::smirk: :smirk:

I was just browsing through the Tucker Rocky catalog in the Thumpertalk store site and found what you are looking for on page 306.

UFO plastics 03-05 wr250/450 side panels:

blue (part# 11-5386)

black (part# 11-5385)

white (part# 11-5384)

Hope this helps !

Does anyone know if this black side panel UFO part # 11-5385 comes with the little piece on the left side that is attached the the airbox cover?

yes, I would assume it does, because my blue ones from UFO came with that little piece (blue, in my case) that attaches to the air box cover.

yes it does, have em on my bike.

CIMG0683.sized.jpg

hey guys-

i ordered the blue UFO panels on the 23rd of december from the TT store and just got them today. they're on the bike now with no fit problems. the panels even came with the little blue piece for the airbox cover.

it's nice to get rid of those white things. :lol:

I ordered a blue set from TT a week ago, can't wait for them to get here. :lol:

Hello, It has been a while since I have posted. If anyone wants to sell there original side panels from there 05 I would be interested in buying them. Especially the left side.

Got a set of Blue ones from TT, fit great on my '06 WR450...

WR450022.jpg

Great looking bike Bleeds Blue!:lol::confused::crazy:

With todays number & backgrounds available the white from the factory needs to go! I dont understand why Yamaha insists on the white panels.

KTMs come all orange and look fantastic.

Yes I agree solid blue would look much better. how much for the blue side panels by the way?

Thanks Indy.

I don't understand the white either. :lol:

Yes I agree solid blue would look much better. how much for the blue side panels by the way?

I paid $56.69, through TT, for all 3 pieces.