New radiator

Does anyone have a left radiator for a 2005 yzf450 Ive been looking everywhere and cant seem to find one

If you still have your old one i would recommend you have it fixed.Try myler's radiator repair.They advertise in most mx magazines and have a website.I don't have the link but you could google it and find it.I just got my radiator back from them and it only cost me 35 bucks.I wish i new about them 3 years ago...lol lol.There before and after pictures are sick,the guy performs miracles!

If you still have your old one i would recommend you have it fixed.Try myler's radiator repair.They advertise in most mx magazines and have a website.I don't have the link but you could google it and find it.I just got my radiator back from them and it only cost me 35 bucks.I wish i new about them 3 years ago...lol lol.There before and after pictures are sick,the guy performs miracles!
Everything he said is true. I have had him fix radiators that were completely mangled and they looked almost new when he was done. The most I have ever heard of him charging was 45.00 www.motorcycleradiators.com 800/367-7699 or 801/280-8040

I seen some on eBay last week.