HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PMAUST

BAD NEWS

53 posts in this topic

I just got a call that my youngest son Joshua had a real bad get off in Glamis. He is in the hospital in real bad back pain. They are running MRI and catscan as I am writing this. I feel so helpless sitting here 400 hundred miles away waiting for a follow-up call. I know this aint a prayer group but if you know any i'd appreciate it. Thanks, Paul

Keep your spirits up. I think I speak for all thumpers when I say our prayers are with you. Its not a very good way to bring in the new year. Please let us know how things turn out.

Dave B. and family

Update. He has several broken vertebrae in the neck and back and a collapsed lung. It happened in the desert not Glamis as I was originally told not that it matters. I am flying out early in the morning to go be with him. Thanks for your support, Paul

Paul,

My thoughts to you, as a riding father, this has to be the worse. And my prayers to your son for a speedy and complete recovery.

Take care buddy, let's us know if we can do more.

Bill

And a speedy recovery for him. I can't say enough to make you feel better, but I certainly pray for him. And a little luck won't hurt either. LOL

Needless to say. We all have the Angels working overtime on your son, you and your family's behalf.....God Bless...

Mike