Best price you've seen on an 06 YZ450 around AZ (CA,NV,UT,NM)?

I'm switching out my WR for a YZ but hope to save some money getting an 06. The best price I've found out the door was $5,800 which isn't bad but I thought I'd see if anyone knows of better deal since I'd spend another $150 on gas for this one.

I've been doing a lot of price shopping around Southern Utah and I would say if you can get it OTD for under $6K it probably a fair deal.

Just for your reference. There was a place in missouri selling 06 for $4799 OTD. I missed out but got an 07 for $5999 OTD. One hell of a drive but one hell of a bike too!!!:thumbsup:

Just for your reference. There was a place in missouri selling 06 for $4799 OTD. I missed out but got an 07 for $5999 OTD. One hell of a drive but one hell of a bike too!!!:thumbsup:

Yeah, I read about that deal in Missouri...how can one dealer sell $1000 less then others and still stay in business? I can't imagine the margins are enough where they'd have $1,000 to play with?

I emailed them but am waiting to here back. I just got Vonage setup today so I can start calling around. Until Vonage, it cost me a fortune to call the States from Mexico.

6K otd on a 07 one hella of a deal IMO.