Wow...a real owners manual

I just wanted to give props to Yami for their excellent owners manual. It's a real manual, not just a "here's where you start it and here's where you put gas" like my CRF250R manual was.

The big things like motor reliability, handling and overall craftsmanship are wonderful, but the little things like this are priceless. I tore all my suspension down and rebuilt it last week, and the manual was great. ?

I just wanted to give props to Yami for their excellent owners manual. It's a real manual, not just a "here's where you start it and here's where you put gas" like my CRF250R manual was.

The big things like motor reliability, handling and overall craftsmanship are wonderful, but the little things like this are priceless. I tore all my suspension down and rebuilt it last week, and the manual was great. ?

I about crapped my pants when I bought my 07 YZ450, that manual is assume.:devil:?

I think it's assume too!?

Well, let's not let it make an a** out of you and me then....seeing as how that's the informal but oh so accurate definition of "assume". I think we know he meant awesome. Just because some have great typing and spelling skills and others don't doesn't mean you should make fun of the guy...

I think we know he meant awesome.
You're kidding.(?) OK, well, I guess you could be right. But that's why spelling, punctuation, correct word forms (there, they're, their), etc., are important in written communication. In making a mistake like that in writing, one should expect it would cause a little good natured needling. It's a lot like if you were speaking another language and used an incorrect word, as when my wife once confused the words "cocina" and "conchón", and instead of "kitchen", complimented her grandmother on her beautiful "pig". It was a mistake, and it was funny, except to my wife, but that's life. Hopefully, he'll get over it and improve vocabulary and spelling.

You can't expect people not to have a laugh at your expense under those circumstances. But you can expect it not to go on forever. I assume, and I use the word intentionally, we all get the hint.